There is no such thing as a straight career path anymore. Career services at Acadia is here for support throughout your student’s career journey, wherever it leads them!
Career Services supports alumni and students’ career journey by connecting them with employers, career development resources, facilitating skill-building events and workshops, and offering one-on-one support. We work with employers to host information sessions, career fairs and other on-campus events, and share opportunities through our job board.
Career Services can support your student through:
- One-on-one in-person or virtual career support sessions
- Sharing opportunities through our Job Board
- Referring your student to valuable resources on & off campus
- Supporting your student's job search efforts
- Providing resume and cover letter review, mock interviews, and career information materials
- Development of career and life skills through workshops, networking events, and career fairs
- Connecting your student with employers, mentors, and faculty and staff
Check out Career Services at Acadia.